Student Research Award
The GSR office is thrilled to introduce the (Student Research Award).
The amount of this award is KD1000, and it will be handed to one of GUST students in order to assist him/her to do a research in collaboration with one of the universities outside Kuwait.
Students interested in this award must fulfil the following criteria:
- Should have done at least one research project with GUST faculty.
- Provide a recommendation letter from GUST faculty who has collaborated with the student in the research.
- Provide a proposal letter of 1 or 2 pages for the planned research.
- Preferably a plan of the upcoming research if the candidate gets the award (research topic, country, university name, faculty name, etc.)
To apply, please reply back to this email with the needed documents no later than April 30, 2023.
Kindly note the following:
- A committee will review the applications and choose one student.
- Student must provide evidence of using the award for his/her research. (passport stamp, ticket, etc.)
- Student to present his/her research at GUST.
For inquiries, please contact:
- Dr. Kamaludin Dingle – Acting Director of GSR office ([email protected])
- Ms. Liana AlDari – Senior GSR Specialist ([email protected])